Monday, February 02, 2009
My 25 things
So the thing on Facebook right now is to write 25 random things about yourself and tag your friends to write their own. You know, you've all done it before. So, I finally complied and thought it could double as a blog entry, as I am always behind on those! So here goes...
The RULES: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
1. I get in breakfast-ruts for weeks to months. This is where I eat the exact same thing everyday, never wavering until the next rut begins.
2. my current breakfast rut is a fried egg on toast with I can't believe its not butter Spray.
3. I'm like an addict with Diet Dr Pepper. I haven't had any since I became prego, but come april 2010, its on.
4. I have loose ligaments in my joints. for example, I twist my ankle pretty severely on a regular basis and have never been injured.
5. I LOVE to take really long showers and use all the hot water.
6. The only must see daytime TV for me is 2:45- 3 when Rachael Ray does her cooking segment.
7. I don't have cable
8. I've never really cared if my car is cool. As long as it works fine, I'm great!
9. I was the terrible student that my husband the professor complains about.
10. I've never left the North American continent.
11. I dislike air travel, but appreciate its convenience.
12. I despise being cold.
13. I love to sing.
14. On the first day of spring, I always want to go get a sonic drink and wash my car at a do it yourself place.
15. I actually like living in Abilene.
16. I'm running out of things to say.
17. Are you still reading this?
18. I have a foot in my rib at this very moment
19. I'm about to be the only woman in the house with 4 boys and a boy dog.
20. I love to hike. easy trails--lets not get crazy here people. you now know about my loose ligaments.
21. I LOOOOOOVE Jesus and how personally He loves us.
22. Ok... this is cheesy..I love to read christian fiction novels, and if they are set in the 1800's, even better.
23. I also love cheesy Christian movies.
24. Almost every single time I watch Deal or not Deal, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, or Private practice, I ball like a baby.
25. I love to read blogs. I'm inspired my other people's stories.
And for your early Christmas present, I haven't tagged anyone, because that puts expectation on you and I want ours to be a relationship of freedom. :)