I had a new idea. I think I'll post my favorite things my kids did/said today. If i post enough "todays" then eventually, i'll have a really neat keepsake book.
Very wise people tell me about child-rearing, "Write all of this down. You will forget it if you don't!"
I'm awesome at writing it down...on Facebook--an non-archivable source. sheesh.
so here goes,
Today, August 15th, 2011
- Micah spent significant time making funny faces in the mirror in his room when he didn't know anyone was watching.
- Judah spent significant time making faces and dancing into the mirrors at Ross.
- At bedtime, I told Judah and Micah to tell everyone good night and give them hugs. Tonight, after being sure to hug big brother, Luke, the dog, and mom repeatedly, Micah hugged the diaper cream and said "night night medicine" and Judah followed suit.
- Then Judah proceeded to hug and say "night night bubba's milk cup" and "night night my milk cup"
- Me: "Luke, the scientists say that you need a lot of sleep for your brain to work well"
Luke: "the scientists are wrong."
- Luke tried really hard to memorize the words to the Bibleman song.