Thursday, February 09, 2006
Just in case you are wondering...
7 things to do before I die:
1. be in shape
2. be a mom/be a homemaker
3. travel the world
4. be the Hardin-Simmons nurse
5. be married to JB forever
6. live somewhere pretty
7. have a dog named “Aunt Melissa”
7 things i cannot or will not do:
1. Get Rid of Mr. Watson. (so stop asking Joseph)
2. go for long, extended amounts of time without seeing my family
3. stop loving diet Dr. Pepper
4. enjoy working out… sometimes you just have to do things you don’t want to.
5. cut carbs. I’ve already had 4 pieces of bread today and rice and its only 3:00
6. stop loving Joseph
7. dislike someone without a good reason
7 things that attract me to my spouse:
1. his love for Christ and the way he lives that out
2. the way that people are drawn to him
3. his eyes
4. his sweet guitar playing skills
5. the way he makes me laugh all the time
6. he has an inside joke with almost everyone he knows
7. how he truly is my best and favorite friend (stole this quote from a friend-well spoken lh)
7 things i say most often:
1. “where are my keys?"
2. "I really need to get out of bed. I have to be at work in 20 minutes!"
3. "you’re nice" (when I am given a compliment--instead if accepting it and saying "thank you")
4. "anyone want to go to Cold Stone?"
5. "Joseph, can I quit my job and sleep all day?"
6. "I'm really going to start Weight Watchers again tomorrow"
7. "Mr. Watson, Leave it!! Don’t eat pecans!"
7 books or series i love:
2. Redemption series
3. Redeeming Love
4. Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
5. “When Pixels Speak: Why games deserve free speech, why they will never get free speech” (JB’s dissertation)
6. The Secret Garden
7. Nicholas Sparks books
7 movies i could watch over and over again:
(much to my beloveds chagrin)
1. Sweet Home Alabama
2. The Notebook
3. Legally Blonde
4. While You Were Sleeping
5. White Christmas
6. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
7. Wedding Planner